|10 daysturnaround||4 daysturnaround|
|Single Entry E-Visa valid for 90 days with max 90 days stay||N/A||$ 159.98
|Single Entry TOURIST VISA valid for 90 days with max 30 days stay||$ 169.98
|Single Entry Business Visa (valid for 90 days to enter)||$ 195.00
|Single Entry TRANSIT VISA||$ 138.50
|East African (for Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda) Multiple Entry visa valid for 90 days||$ 229.98
Kenya Visa Requirements
- From Dec 21, 2016 to Jan 03, 2107 only electronic visas to Kenya may be processed!
Important Note! Holders of Canadian travel documents as well as passports of Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Cameroon, Iraq, Jordan, Kosovo, Lebanon, Mali, North Korea, Senegal, Somalia, Syria, Palestine, Tajikistan can not be served at this time.
- Valid passport (Valid at least for 6 months from departure date & min. 2 empty pages)
- Filled out and signed Kenya visa application form.
If you apply for electronic visa then you must fill Kenya on-line e-visa application form.
Applicant for e-visa must have the following supporting documents depending on the purpose of travel:
- for Tourist visa: Travel itinerary and hotel booking.
- for Business visa: Invitation letter from company in Kenya and company registration documents.
- for Private/Family visa: Invitation letter from family, ID card or passport, or Alien card, or Entry permit of the host.
- One color photo (5x5 cm) against white background. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Flight itinerary
- For EAST AFRICAN VISA (Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda):
- 2 visa application forms
- 2 passport size photos. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Letter by applicant explaining the purpose of the trip.
- Flight itinerary.
- Persons WITH DUAL citizenship, ONE of which IS Canadian, must apply WITH their Canadian passports only. Applicants WITH other THAN Canadian passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident STATUS IN Canada (PR Card, Landed Document, WORK Permit)
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Kenya visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.ca/pdf/additional_visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Still have questions?Look in Kenya Visa Knowledge Bank!
Application center locations
400 5th Avenue SW,
600 de Maisonneuve
Blvd West, Suite 1700,